KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Nitrile shell barrier: EN 374 Type A resistance against common chemicals.
High-visibility inner liner: Indicates when cut, for superior safety.
INTERCEPT™ Cut Resistance Technology: ANSI A3/EN ISO C cut protection.
Specialized protection: AlphaTec® 58-735 chemical gloves’ nitrile barrier protects against common chemicals.
Enhanced features: Their high-visibility inner liner indicates when the shell is compromised, warning users, while their foldable cuff can prevent chemicals running down the arm
Heightened defenses: AlphaTec® 58-735 safety gloves’ INTERCEPT™ Cut Resistance knitwork ensures ANSI A3/EN ISO C cut protection
Tightened grip: ANSELL GRIP™ nitrile shell treatment delivers better grip for handling both wet and oily components
Optimized durability: AlphaTec® 58-735 PPE gloves also achieve ANSI level 6 abrasion resistance, for longer wear
Elevated comfort and dexterity: The liner’s integration into the nitrile shell ensures better fit, comfort and tactility
Harm-free food handling: These AlphaTec® gloves comply with EU and FDA food handing regulations, while Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 approval certifies them free of substances considered harmful to human health
Orders are processed & shipped Monday-Friday. Orders placed on the weekends and holidays will be processed the following business day (see list of holidays below). Please allow 5-7 business days for your order to process before it will ship. Shipping times are estimates. Gloves8.com is not responsible for shipping carrier delays caused by weather or natural disasters.
CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES – SHIPPING RATES
||Delivery in 1-6 business days. Note: FedEx Home Delivery shipping service days (Tuesday – Saturday)
||Delivery by end of two business days. Note: FedEx 2Day shipping service days (Monday – Friday)
||Estimated delivery by end of the next business day. (Monday – Friday)
Returns & Exchanges
If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your order for a refund within 28 days from the date you have received the order. Items must be unused and unwashed and in the original packaging with all original tags attached.
- 1. Please contact Customer Service on our site, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason.
- 2. After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
- 3. Drop off your package at the local post office.
- 4. Most returns are processed within 5 business days after we receive your package. We’ll issue the refund to your payment account in advance. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.
- 1. You have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you, if you would like to return or exchange the item please contact us within 30 days of delivery.
- 2. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: Disposable gloves, Medical gloves.
- 3. Returned items must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way.
- 4. Items with non-returnable marks and free gifts cannot be returned.
- 5. We do not accept returned items that have been sent back without proper returns requests.
- 6. We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost.
- 7. Please be sure to double-check your returns before shipping them out.
Note: The original shipping fee and Shipping Guarantee are non-refundable.
There are no reviews yet.