Carhartt’s System 5 Work Gloves with Safety Cuff are men’s rugged work gloves with System 5 synthetic leather protection and reinforcement. Stacking wood or clearing brush, hard-working hands deserve the durability of System 5 synthetic leather. These men’s work gloves are made of sturdy cotton duck with a System 5 synthetic leather palm, reinforced suede cowhide patches, and knuckle protection.
Outwork the weather 24/7.
When the temperature drops, Carhartt Insulated work gloves are designed to keep you out there working longer.
Wear Carhartt High Dexterity gloves when you need the accuracy of a bare hand and the protection, comfort, and durability of a work glove.
Work and Garden
Protect you hands with Carhartt’s rugged Work and Garden gloves, now made with premium synthetic leather.
Fleece and Knit
Carhartt’s collection of Fleece and Knit gloves are designed for durability, comfort, and minimal coverage.
Carhartt’s Nitrile Grip gloves provide breathability, dexterity and excellent grip on wet and dry surfaces, including oil.
Featuring a seamless knit glove and contoured rubber palm, Carhartt C-Grip gloves offer superior durability, dexterity and grip in wet and dry conditions.
Orders are processed & shipped Monday-Friday. Orders placed on the weekends and holidays will be processed the following business day (see list of holidays below). Please allow 5-7 business days for your order to process before it will ship. Shipping times are estimates. Gloves8.com is not responsible for shipping carrier delays caused by weather or natural disasters.
CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES – SHIPPING RATES
||Delivery in 1-6 business days. Note: FedEx Home Delivery shipping service days (Tuesday – Saturday)
||Delivery by end of two business days. Note: FedEx 2Day shipping service days (Monday – Friday)
||Estimated delivery by end of the next business day. (Monday – Friday)
Returns & Exchanges
If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return your order for a refund within 28 days from the date you have received the order. Items must be unused and unwashed and in the original packaging with all original tags attached.
- 1. Please contact Customer Service on our site, indicating the item(s) you would like to return and the reason.
- 2. After receiving return instructions from us, please package up the item(s) to be returned with the original packing.
- 3. Drop off your package at the local post office.
- 4. Most returns are processed within 5 business days after we receive your package. We’ll issue the refund to your payment account in advance. Once your refund has been issued, you will receive a confirmation email.
- 1. You have 30 days to decide if an item is right for you, if you would like to return or exchange the item please contact us within 30 days of delivery.
- 2. The following items cannot be returned or exchanged: Disposable gloves, Medical gloves.
- 3. Returned items must be in their unused condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way.
- 4. Items with non-returnable marks and free gifts cannot be returned.
- 5. We do not accept returned items that have been sent back without proper returns requests.
- 6. We do not offer Freight To Collect (FTC) service for the packages returned to us. The returns will be made at your own cost.
- 7. Please be sure to double-check your returns before shipping them out.
Note: The original shipping fee and Shipping Guarantee are non-refundable.